TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | GOOGLE PODCASTS | AMAZON MUSIC
If you feel like your inventory is in chaos and every day brings more, this one’s for you! Host Nicole Clausen breaks down her comprehensive Inventory 911 Toolkit, a step-by-step blueprint to optimize your knowledge, strategy and confidence.
- Nicole explains why she wants to offer up information about her Inventory 911 Toolkit and respond to some of the questions she’s had from inventory managers trying to figure out whether the program is a good fit for their needs.
- How and why Nicole created the course
- About the 3 modules:
- I: An anatomy of current inventory practices and a big-picture vision for where they can and should be. It’s all about uncovering your practice’s potential! What’s working and what’s not? Where are the “gremlins” lurking? Is Impostor Syndrome bogging you down?
- II: The Deep Dive: A closer look at discrepancies, slow moving products and other program components. It’s a methodical, foundational evaluation that sets the stage for making inventory dreams a reality!
- III: Ready, set, execute! Putting in place a bespoke strategy and actual systems to manage inventory levels, order tags and every other facet of the job. This includes starting the setup process followed by fine tuning.
- Nicole gets it: You’re already short on time. That’s why her Inventory 911 Toolkit is focused on actionable advice that you can implement right away rather than windy video lectures with TMI that doesn’t apply.
- Secret of Success: The videos are extremely interactive in that each one incorporates an action to start the process of transforming chaotic systems. It’s important to take each of these baby steps because they quickly start to snowball.
- Before you know it, that familiar pit in your stomach will vanish, replaced by a deep sense of assurance that you’ve got this inventory thing nailed!
MEET NICOLE CLAUSEN
Hi, I’m Nicole Clausen and I started Veterinary Care Logistics with the dream of changing the way we manage inventory together.
With 14+ years of experience in the veterinary industry, I have worked in several positions from receptionist to operations manager for several different hospitals.
While no two practices are ever just alike, I noticed one common problem: a lack of inventory management and control.
If you are tasked with managing inventory, I understand first-hand the challenges you face.
When I first started managing inventory, I struggled with the same things that many of my client’s experience: a to-do list up my chin and a pretty persistent case of imposter syndrome. But jolting awake in the middle of the night, wondering if you remembered to order rabies vaccines is no way to live.
I knew something had to change.
Veterinary Care Logistics was born out of the demand by several industry leaders to utilize my inventory system as a model throughout the country. Whenever I tell people what I do, I usually get a puzzled reaction: “Why would you want to do that? I hate inventory!” Truthfully, I love the puzzles, the numbers, and the strategies of inventory. But what really sets my soul on fire is creating lightbulb moments.
New clients who often come to me tell me that they feel like they’re drowning or that they think they’re just not cut out for this. Then once we start working together, putting systems in place, there’s always, always an “ah-ha” moment.
And at that moment, a shift occurs. You know exactly what you need to do. Your confidence rises. And the confusion, overwhelm, worry all begin to melt away like a bad, backordered-rabies-vaccine dream.
These are the moments I live for.
LINKS + RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- VISN: https://www.veterinaryisn.com/
- Inventory Ally – Inventory Management Software: https://inventoryally.com/
- Free Resources: www.vetlogic.co/education