A Key Performance Indicator (KPI) is a measurable value that demonstrates how effective a hospital is in achieving certain and specific goals. There are countless different measures of success but most importantly, it’s about measuring what is important and valuable to your hospital. Does your hospital want to monitor how many new patients are seen per month? What about average transaction charge? …
Veterinary Inventory Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) Summary
- Veterinary inventory key performance indicators are only helpful and meaningful if they inspire action.
- Several questions are helpful when identifying and defining your hospital’s Key Performance Indicators
- A dashboard can be helpful in monitoring KPI’s
- There are several critically crucial key performance indicators that hospitals can use to monitor the health of their inventory.
- Important information on what KPI’s to monitor, how to calculate your current information, and what to do once you’ve calculated yours