TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | GOOGLE PODCASTS | AMAZON MUSIC
In this episode, Emmitt and Nicole discuss the key strategic goals of Galaxy Vets and why each area is critical to operating a business where employees and customers are happy.
- Galaxy Vets strategic goal is to decrease burnout.
- They want to focus on reducing Economic Euthanasia, resolving compensation conflict, and shared ownership.
- Galaxy wants to reduce the complexity of veterinarian care.
- Plans to leverage tele-medicine to manage demand.
- If the employees are not happy then the customers will not be happy either.
- Strong business processes allow predictability which in turn alleviates stress and burnout.
- Having customers and employees take surveys can give you great information about overall service levels and satisfaction.
- The 5 Why troubleshooting process is a great tool to dig into what the root causes of problems are.
- Be curious. If something just doesn’t feel right; ask why.
- Galaxy Vets has a shared ownership model.
MEET EMMITT NANTZ
LINKS + RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- VISN: https://www.veterinaryisn.com/
- Inventory Ally – Inventory Management Software: https://inventoryally.com/
- Free Resources: www.vetlogic.co/education