TUNE IN: APPLE PODCASTS | SPOTIFY | GOOGLE PODCASTS | AMAZON MUSIC
In this episode of the Inventory Nation Podcast, I am delighted to be joined by Jessica Rizza, Vetcove’s Customer Success Manager! Jessica and I discuss Vetcove as a service and a few tips for streamlining the process of getting help and ordering products.
- Jess always knew that she loved animals and decided to try a role in the veterinary field and immediately fell in love with it.
- Vetcove’s Live Chat is a great way to connect if you have questions about anything.
- Vetcove has filters and lists that can make purchasing things efficient.
- Custom shopping lists are a great way to quickly buy items that you purchase on a regular basis.
- Vaccines can be confusing and having them on a shopping list helps ensure that you order correctly.
- The “Tracking” button allows you to receive a notification for backordered items. You will know when it is in stock so that you do not have to check multiple times for stock.
- Vetcove is a place that you can consolidate all of your distributors in one spot.
- Vetcove is free for private practices.
- Vetcove can have a large impact on the practice. It helps manage expenses and time by having access to everything in one spot.
- Prices can vary widely across distributors.
- Comparing prices across multiple distributors is a great way to ensure that you get the best price.
- For those new to inventory management, Jess recommends using the tutorials on Vetcove as well as contacting Nicole at www.vetlogic.co
MEET JESSICA RIZZA
Jess is one of Vetcove’s Customer Success Managers. She always knew that she wanted to work with animals, so after obtaining her BS in Zoology from Michigan State University, she took a job as a veterinary assistant to see if veterinary medicine was “for her”. Sure enough, from that moment, Jess knew veterinary medicine was where she wanted to build her career! That was in 2012 and since then Jess has obtained her CVT from Penn Foster, spent some time in the field sales and pet insurance world, and eventually stepped outside of the clinic to ultimately take on this role at Vetcove. Jess loves working for Vetcove because she gets to help make a difference in the lives of veterinary professionals. She loves seeing practices thrive. Jess has a goofy dachshund at home named Myrtle and a fat angry cat named Smaug that she loves to spend time with while not working!
LINKS + RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE EPISODE
- Jessica’s LinkedIn
- Vetcove (veterinary-specific purchasing platform) – https://www.vetcove.com
- The Ultimate Guide to Not Running Out
- Learn With Vetcove