This downloadable Word document that includes 16 pages including a title page and table of contents. Included as well are the following sections:
- Inventory Ordering; the vendor and account information, order amounts, price check information, the entire ordering process, and when & how much to order
- Receiving Inventory; this will contain the proper procedures for receiving orders, protocols for quality assurance, returns, backorders, damaged items.
- Software Usage, Data Reports, and Invoice Processing; this will include how to receive orders in the practice management system, the best practices for using our software system, the data reports that will be monitored on a routine basis, and the invoice processing procedures
- Pricing Inventory; this will include how to price items and how to determine item categories
- Inventory Security & Protection; how to maintain proper security measures to minimize shrinkage, and how to determine the level of protection
- Online Pharmacy; this section will contain an overview of the online pharmacy, how to submit, place, approve, and reject orders, and the best practices for use