I am so excited and pleased to announce that the Big Sky Veterinary Technicians Association has asked me to present a continuing education seminar and workshop on the basics of inventory management!
This event will touch on many aspects of inventory management, but the main objective will be to show you a proven (and easy-to-implement!) system for setting up your hospital’s inventory system. Other objectives include:
- Learn an easy-to-implement action plan to transform every aspect of your inventory system
- The importance and value of a profitable, high functioning inventory system
- How (and why!) to develop efficient standardized systems and methods in every aspect of your inventory practice
- How to define roles and responsibilities within your inventory team and create a winning team with the right people in the right seats
- How to calculate numerous critical formulas and key performance indicators
- Discuss factors and important procedures for ensuring profitability, accountability, and success
In addition to these objectives, it is very important to me that you get your questions answered! We will spend time discussing real-world applications, and to best apply these tools to your hospital.
This event will take place at the Best Western GranTree Inn in Bozeman, Montana on January 27th 2018. The course is pending 8 hours of continuing education. The event will start promptly at 8am, and end at 5pm. Lunch will be provided.
If you are interested in signing up, please register via the Big Sky Veterinary Technician Association website or check it out on Facebook. If you are interested in booking me for your event, you can find out more information HERE.
At this event, we also have a VERY exciting surprise launch! More information will be released soon!